Friday, September 28, 2007

Oz Café

This was the Chef Special that I had - Seared Tuna Steak & humongoid scallops, swiss chard, and home-made bacon. Need I say more? It was fantabulous, so fantabulous that I don't remember the price. Now normally I shy away from fusion, (this dish is probably falls into the category) but I might suggest that the chef's creation breaks the mold and needs a category all it' own called "yum". Who would have thought to put these ingredients together eh?

Other dishes round the table:




DCFD members pose or their first portrait at Oz:

Needless to say Oz Cafe may have changed my view of fusion foods - still it only applies to Oz so far. 8 out of 10 for me. I'll open to the floor to other members...

I should also point out that our meeting at Oz Cafe marked one of our members birthdays - our brilliant blond babe...JENNI...so we had high expectations, Oz Cafe delivered.

1 comment:

bob said...

Duh, hell ya? I'd give it a 8/10 as well. I had the wrappy thingys with squid, which was great, but its kinda impractical to wrap stuff with large chunks of lettuce. Tasty, but impractical. It was a great meal, and great to me is also 8/10.